Well, we ll love to play the guessing game, especially when it comes to Apple. So, here are my predictions for today’s events:
- iTunes announcement – a move to the ‘Cloud’ will be announced though it will be next year before its fully introduced.
- Along with this, I expect some announcement on me.com about how it will better integrate with iTunes to make things more seemless … such as backing up one’s Apps so you can play them on multiple devices wherever you are.
- Update to the iPod Touch – expect FaceTime, A4 chip and new display.
- Retirement for the Classic iPod, finally. Possibly for the Shuffle too?
- Update to iWorks (version 11?).
- iTV with Apps and much cheaper price. Netflix in US this year and soemthing equivalent in UK next year (Lovefilm?).
- Smaller iPad – I don’t think so. Instead I think the iTouch will become the mini iPad (see above).
So, there you have. Only an hour or so to see if I am correct or if I have mega egg on face!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Your Apple Predictions, From New Products (Three) to Musical Guests (Fab) (technologizer.com)
- TUAWxperts: September event predictions (tuaw.com)
- Live Blog: Apple’s iPod, Music Event (wired.com)
- What Apple will, and won’t, announce today (cnn.com)
- iPod, iTunes? What’s Up Apple’s Sleeve? (abcnews.go.com)
- Prediction: Apple Event to Bring New Products, Oohs, Ahhs (pcworld.com)
- Prediction: Apple event to bring new products, oohs, ahhs (macworld.com)
- Can Apple maintain the iPod’s relevance? (cnn.com)
- Apple Set to Update Apple TV with Netflix, iTunes and iPod Touch today (geniusgeeks.com)
- What to Expect From Apple’s Wednesday Event: New iPods, Apple TV, and More (nytimes.com)
- What we do (and do not) expect to see at Apple’s Fall event tomorrow (intomobile.com)
- What to Expect From Apple’s Fall Event (themoderatevoice.com)