Seems like Apple is on a roll at the moment, despite antenna-gate. Announcing it’s forth quarter financial results, the company has beaten all expectations. With earnings of $4.31 billion, equivalent to $4.64 a share (compared to $1.82 for same period last year), the results are better than the $4.08 a share Wall Street was predicting.
Not bad by anyone’s measure.
- Summary Box: Apple 4Q net income up 70 pct (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Apple releases Q4 results: $20.34B revenue, $4.31B profits (tuaw.com)
- Apple 4Q Net Income Up 70 Percent. 14 Million iPhones Sold (webguild.org)
- Apple Q4 earnings soar on strong iPhone, iPad sales (thestar.com)
- Apple earnings jump, beat Wall Street expectations (usatoday.com)
- Apple 4Q Income Soars on iPhone, iPad Sales (abcnews.go.com)
- Apple Reports Profit of $4.3 Billion on Record Sales (dailyfinance.com)
- Apple Reports Fourth Quarter Results (eon.businesswire.com)
- Apple FY Q4 Beats: Revs $20.34B; EPS $4.31; 3.89M Macs; 14.1M … (Eric Savitz/Tech Trader Daily) (techmeme.com)
- Another blow-out quarter for Apple: $20 billion in Q4 revenue (news.cnet.com)
- Apple 4Q net income soars 70 pct; iPad falls short (sfgate.com)
- CORRECTED – UPDATE 2-Apple beats forecasts, but iPad disappoints (reuters.com)