Dragon Dictate lets you accomplish more on your Mac than you ever thought possible. Input text just by speaking — up to three times faster than typing — and interact with your favorite Mac applications using only your voice. Built from the ground up for Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Dragon Dictate helps you create reports, email, articles, books, research notes, online content, and more — quickly, easily and accurately. It’s Simply Smarter Speech Recognition for the Mac.
Dragon Dictate for Mac 2.0 – Includes New Dragon 11 Engine, Improved Accuracy Plus Dynamic New Voice Commands for Dictation, Editing, Navigation and Proofreading. Upgrade Available from MacSpeech Dictate 1.x for a special price.
Nuance communications are well known for their Dragon Speech products on the PC. They have now integrated MacSpeech Dictate fully into their range with the latest version and the change of name reflects this.
- Nuance Launches Dragon Dictate For Mac 2.0 (informationweek.com)
- MacSpeech Dictate gets major overhaul, new name (arstechnica.com)
- Nuance Launches Dragon Dictate for Mac – Simply Smarter Speech Recognition (eon.businesswire.com)
- Nuance updates MacSpeech Dictate to Dragon branding (zdnet.com)
- Nuance Unveils Dragon Dictate for Mac (pcworld.com)
- Nuance Releases Dragon Dictate for Mac 2.0 (pcworld.com)
- Nuance Asks: “Do You Speak Dragon?” Fourth Annual Contest Offers Apple iPads, Dragon NaturallySpeaking and MacSpeech Dictate Upgrades (eon.businesswire.com)
- Review: Nuance Dragon Dictate 2.0 (macworld.com)
- Nuance releases Dragon Dictate for Mac 2.0 (macworld.com)
- Gear Giveaway Winner- Dragon Dictate for Mac (geardiary.com)
- Nuance Is Solidifying Their Future With Young Users (lehsys.com)
- What’s the Best Hands-Free Texting App for iPhone 4? (brighthub.com)
- Nuance Unveils Dragon NaturallySpeaking Version 11, Simply Smarter Speech Recognition (eon.businesswire.com)