If you are a Barclays Bank online banking customer you can get Kaspersky Ant-Virus 2011 for the Mac for free. Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Mac provides advanced protection for your Mac with a familiar Mac-style user interface and award-winning Kaspersky technology.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Mac OS X) protects home users of Apple Macintosh-based computers against malware.
New in protection:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus is developed based on an enhanced anti-virus kernel that has a high efficiency in malware detection
- File scan runs automatically in real-time mode or by user’s demand
- Automatic updating of application databases
New in the application interface:
- The application interface is designed in Mac style, with the use of principles and agreements developed for this platform, thus making the use of Kaspersky Anti-Virus more convenient to Mac users
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus integrates the security assistant which allows the user to solve all security problems in a single window on his or her computer
The minimum system requirements for proper functioning of Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Mac OS X) are as follows:
- Mac-based computer with Intel processor
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB available hard drive space
- CD-ROM (for installing Kaspersky Anti-Virus (Mac OS X) from installation CD)
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 and higher.
Visit https://activation.kaspersky.com/en/barclays_protection to get your copy.