Apple has officially confirmed in a press release that the white iPhone 4 will finally be available tomorrow.
Pricing & Availability
White models of iPhone 4 will be available in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the US, beginning Thursday, April 28 and in many more countries around the world soon. White iPhone 4 will be available for a suggested retail price of $199 (US) for the 16GB model and $299 (US) for the 32GB model with a new two year agreement through the Apple Store® (www.apple.com), at Apple’s retail stores, AT&T and Verizon Wireless stores and select Apple Authorized Resellers.
The question is, after such a long delay and with talk of the iPhone 4S and/or iPhone 5 being due by September, is anyone going to buy it?
- Confirmed: White iPhone 4 landing in the UK tomorrow (dialtosave.co.uk)
- White iPhones Already Being Sold In Belgium, Italy (macstories.net)
- Could the White iPhone 4 Be Coming on Wednesday? (blippitt.com)
- White iPhone 4 sold in Italy, Belgium ahead of schedule (geek.com)
- White iPhone 4 Prototype Spotted On eBay (macstories.net)
- Best Buy Shows White iPhone Launch Date as April 27 (techland.time.com)