Basically, one of my Smart Mailboxes has started behaving oddly. It’s name keeps getting changed (see image below) to say that the Mailbox does not exist. After opening and closing Mail the name get even longer with another iteration of the message that the Mailbox doesn’t exist… except it clearly does and it functions normally, apart from the renaming bug!
As you can see, Mail has added the text “Mailbox “CableToGo” does not exist” to the folder name and then repeated this each time the application has been opened. Although the mailbox functions normally its an irritating bug, especially as the name get longer each time I open Mail!
- Review: Apple Mail 5.0 (macworld.com)
- Tame Lion’s Mail (macworld.com)
- Tidy Up! 2.3.5 – Full Lion compatibility and More (themactrack.com)
- Outlook 2011 to Mail in Lion: Apple Support Communities (chimac.net)
- Bugs & Fixes: How to Best Restore an OS X Lion Drive (pcworld.com)
- Thoughts on OSX Lion (designerboy18.wordpress.com)