Security, when it comes to computers, is as important as it is with most things. Trouble with computers though is that its difficult to keep ahead of the hackers and other scoundrels who are out to get you.
Well, help is at hand from Trustware, with their free software, BufferZone. According to their site:
“BufferZone creates an isolated environment called the Virtual Zone. The Virtual Zone “buffers” your PC from all forms of known or unknown attacks that originate from the Internet and external devices. All of your private information is secured in a trusted and separated environment.”
It does this by creating a virtual environment, within which your PC is isolated from any threats. By creating a special directory – C:\Virtual in your computer’s registry, it keeps external programs and files in an isolated environment, separated from your trusted personal files and your PC’s operating system.
According to Trustware, even your online banking is safe, as are your documents. It promises to prevent spyware, keyloggers, botnets or any other Internet born malware from stealing your personal data and documents, even if anti-virus and anti-malware hasn’t yet identified the threats. If it truly lives up to the claims then this is one piece of software you should seriously consider installing.
You can rest assured that the software is trustworthy as CNET gives it 5 stars!
- How to Protect Your Money Online (money.usnews.com)
- Protecting Your PC from Virus and Malware (solsie.com)
- Privacy Violations Biggest Security Threat for Business in 2012, Reports PandaLabs (prfire.co.uk)
- Microsoft Malware Protection for Everyone (cyberdefend.wordpress.com)
- What To Do About A Slow Computer (pctechmojo.com)
- What Banks Should Be Doing to Keep Your Money Safe (entrepreneur.com)